- Colonial High School Graduate (Class of 2021)
- First in family to attend a traditional 4 year college*
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Unweighted)
*Traditional 4 Year College Program does not include historical Community Colleges that now offer Bachelors degrees. Examples of a traditional four year University/College is as follows: UF, FSU, UM, FIU, FAU, USF, UNC, USC, UGA, Rollins College, College of William and Mary, UC etc. The schools listed serve solely as an example of a traditional four year college.
*First in family is defined as neither biological parent has obtained a college degree.
- Completed Application Form
- College Acceptance Letter
- Answer the question below in the application form (500 - 1000 words)
"What inspired you to pursue a college degree and what are your plans after graduation?"
Scholarship Award will be a minimum of $1,000**
**Award amount could increase depending on fundraising efforts.